Better Start was established in 2007 by Stephanie Evans and Melanie Porter. Together, they joined years of experience to offer speech pathology services to children. With a passion for early intervention and working with teachers to support children with communication difficulties, Better Start has grown to support many children and their families across Adelaide.
Better Start has hundreds of success stories - children and their families who benefited from our professionalism, experience and leading techniques in the field of speech pathology. There are many reasons why Better Start is the right choice for your child:
- An established, reputable South Australian practice.
- A visiting service so your child is treated in a familiar and safe environment.
- Reasonable fees and no travel costs.
- The latest in assessment tools and techniques.
- Rapport with your child is of utmost importance. Therapy is fun and interactive.
- Our speech pathologists are knowledgeable about the South Australian curriculum and are able to inform families about options for pathways through school.
- Trusted by Catholic Education and Department of Education and Child Development to perform assessments and develop treatment plans for school students.
- Evidence based practise - it means we only do what we know works.
- Approachable, friendly and organised therapists.
- Full police checks and education clearances of all staff.
Better Start Education Services provides a visiting Speech Pathology service to children and their families in and around Adelaide and South Australia.
ABN 11 664 373 355
© 2016 Better Start Education Services - Speech Pathology Services - Adelaide, South Australia